We often find ourselves scrolling through our phones and doing nothing. But what’s better than using your phone while being online and enhancing your knowledge skills? Well, we have got something exciting yet interesting for you. In this article, you will find some great general knowledge questions about Law. Read on!
1. What is the United Kingdom upper house called?
Answer: House of Lords
2. How many types of EU laws are there?
3. Which courts are criminal offenders almost always initially tried in?
Answer: Magistrates Court
4. What is the typical sentence given for domestic burglary?
Answer: 14 years
5. What is Article 25 of the Pakistan Constitution?
Answer: Article 25 ensures equality before the law and equal protection of the law and states that there shall be no discrimination based on sex alone.
6. What is Article 24 in Pakistan?
Answer: Protection of property rights.
7. What are the 4 types of invasions of privacy?
Answer: False light, public disclosure of private facts, appropriation of name or likeness and intrusion upon seclusion
8. How many types of legislation are there?
Answer: It is divided into two categories. Supreme Legislation and Subordinate Legislation
9. What is the difference between code and act?
Answer: An Act is a decision passed into law, whereas a code is a collection of already existing laws.
10. What is Article 19 of the Constitution of Pakistan?
Answer: Right to information. Every citizen shall have the right to access to information on all matters of public importance subject to regulation and reasonable restrictions imposed by law.