The Academia Magazine is always on the lookout for exceptional talent that is keen on making a difference with their work, attitude and commitment to becoming better than they were the day before, every single day.
At The Academia, you will find yourself among people who charge at challenges, understand the value of you, encourage differences of opinions and believe that the glass is always half full.
We would love to see you enlighten us with your knowledge as much as we would guide you in taking your work to the next level.
So, if you think you cut the mustard, drop us a message, your resume and position you are interested in at firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll make sure we get back to you at the earliest.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_text_separator title=”POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- Content Writers Individuals that can make words do all the talking
- Copy Editors Grammar fanatics writers love to hate
- Student Journalists Newsy, not nosy, young minds who can tell news and noise apart
- Field Reporters People with an understanding of developing stories that matter
- Social Media Associates No experience in social media ‘fraandshiep’, workmanship only
- Marketing Associates The “just tell, I’ll sell” types
- Graphic Designers For those who know design horizons beyond PS, AI etc
- Web and Media Monitors Eagle-eyed individuals who can see far and wide
- SEO Champs Keywords, AdSense and more