Quaid-e-Azam is the great leader and founder of Pakistan. Quaid-e-Azam was born on the 25th of December in Karachi, in 1876. However, his real name is Mohammad Ali Jinnah. But he is widely known as Quaid-e-Azam or Baba-e-Qoum which means the father of the nation. Quaid-e-Azam belonged to a rich merchant family, and he was a successful lawyer as well as a politician. Quaid-e-Azam was a man with great qualities and leadership. He was a human rights activist who constantly fought for the rights of Muslims. He dedicated his whole life to the liberation of Pakistan, and he worked tirelessly for the Muslims struggling in India.
Here we are with yet another article filled with tons of interesting general questions about Quaid-e-Azam. So, are you ready to test your knowledge about the great leader of Pakistan? Well, keep on reading to test yourself with some of these mind-blowing general knowledge questions about Quaid-e-Azam.
15 General knowledge questions about Quaid-e-Azam
1. In which year did Quaid-e-Azam’s family move to Bombay?
Answer: In 1893
2. In which year did Quaid-e-Azam join congress?
Answer: In 1906
3. In which year did Quaid-e-Azam leave congress?
Answer: In 1920
4. From where did Quaid-e-Azam pursue his Law degree?
Answer: Lincoln Inn
5. What was the title given to Quaid-e-Azam in 1916?
Answer: He was given the title of “ Ambassador of Hindu-Muslim Unity”
6. Who gave him the title of Ambassador of Hindu-Muslim Unity?
Answer: The title was given by Sarojni Naidu
7. At what age did Quaid-e-Azam die?
Answer: He was 71 years old.
8. How many brothers and sisters did he have?
Answer: Quaid-e-Azam had 3 sisters, and 3 brothers
9. What is the name of his daughter?
10. When did Quaid-e-Azam leave for England for higher studies?
Answer: In December 1892
11. In which court did Quaid-e-Azam first register himself as a barrister?
Answer: Bombay High Court
12. When did Quaid-e-Azam first become President of the Muslim League?
Answer: In 1916
13. When did Quaid-e-Azam present his famous 14 points?
Answer: On March 28, 1929.
14. Where did he present the 14 points?
Answer: Quaid-e-Azam presented the 14 points during the session of the All India Muslim League in Delhi
15. When did Quaid-e-Azam present his two-nation theory?
Answer: In 1940